Saturday, July 11, 2015

Three more sets of reproduction 6 inch blocks finished...




In the midst of the moving chaos, I managed to finish three new blocks for the little 6 inch block swap I am doing.

I borrowed this design from one of Lori Smith's patterns.


I drafted this block to show off all the lovely purple reproduction fabrics.


And this one is another one of Lori Smith's designs.  I just love orange and blue together, colors of my college alma mater, Auburn University (War Eagle!).


To date, I have finished three sets of ten different blocks (30 blocks).  I am behind my two friends in getting blocks done for our swap.  I have 2-3 more sets prepped, ready to stitch as this pain-in-the-arse move continues...

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

17 comments:

  1. Glad you can do fabric therapy during the stress of moving. Sit down, take a break, do some stitching. Love your drafted block with all the pretty purples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks! I enjoyed looking at them up close and seeing which fabrics I have in my stash... I realize I have no purple repros!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks...and beautiful stitching. Kudos to you getting those done during a move! Very impressed. Love the purple repros too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks, hope you get to find a little more stitching time in the quieter moments of your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful blocks!!! I also have to tell you that the cat in your blog header is so very, very pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, you amaze me with your workmanship...exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are LOVELY! Beautiful fabric selections :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bird and flower pot is my favorite of these. The colors and fabric design speak to me plus the design. Lucky recipient of whomever gets the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all. Gorgeous. I can;t believe you are finding the time to sew? You are a wonder. Good luck with the continuation of the move.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blocks are wonderful! I love the fabrics and colors you have used and your appliqué is gorgeous! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blocks are beautiful as usual. Hope your move gets over soon and you can relax more. BTW, any luck with your kitty? I think about him all the time and worry too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I can't imagine doing three of each of these wonderful blocks! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your applique is so beautiful! I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly -- and that you have plenty of hand stitching to keep you sane throughout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!